Upholstery Cleaning in Penrith
After a hectic week, for many the weekend means relaxing on the couch, watching the latest television show, with your favourite snacks and drinks. However, after a while crumbs, popcorn, liquid spills or little grubby fingers covered in chocolate will dirty or stain your couch. While vacuuming or wiping down your sofa may be a quick solution, it may not be enough to remove and deeply imbedded dirt or stains. At Carpet Cleaners Australia our Penrith team comes to your rescue with years of experience, expert skills, and the latest upholstery cleaning machinery.
How do we clean upholstery?
Upholstery is made up of fabric or leather and padding that covers your furniture like sofas, love seats, armchairs, etc. We provide specialised cleaning treatment that gives you a clean and fresh smelling sofa again.
When cleaning fabric sofas, we use the latest cleaning and extraction process, as we do for other upholstered furniture.
Leather Sofa Polishing
Leather sofa upholstery cleaning by using 2 steps
- Step 1 : Use a dry vacuum to extract loose dirt and dust from crevices and under the cushions and seat backs.
- Step 2 : Apply conditioning cream and buff by hand.
Benefits of upholstery cleaning in Penrith are:
- Increase the longevity of your expensive sofa
- The dirt on the sofa may lead to allergies or cause other illnesses. We help you look after the health and hygiene of your family.
- Most domestic cleaning products use harsh abrasives and may contain bleaches, whereas we use non-toxic products.
Vacuuming alone cannot compete with professional upholstery cleaning. Our specialists have access to the latest equipment and a wealth of experience in upholstery cleaning.
Our professional upholstery cleaning services are available across Penrith. Get in touch for more details or make an appointment!
Other Services That We Specialise:
Rug And Mat Cleaning
Dust Mite Treatment
Scotch Guard Treatments
pet urine treatment